Kmariehair respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy. This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit this website (our ”Website”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information. This policy applies to information we collect:
- On this Website.
- In e-mail, text and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
- Through mobile and desktop applications you download from this Website, which provides dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you and this Website.
- When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Company or any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries); or
- any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries), including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
When you visit the Site, we may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal information about you which we’ve grouped together as follows::
- Personal Identification information includes your first name, last name, username or similar identifier, and title.
- Profile Information includes your username and password, purchases or orders made by you, your interests, preferences, content of messages you send us, feedback, survey responses, product reviews and information related to return merchandise and warranties.
- Contact Information includes billing address, delivery address, email address and telephone numbers.
- Financial Information includes bank account and payment card details.
- Transaction Information includes data about the products and services you purchase, including your product type, the serial or batch number located on the back of the product, your purchase date, payments to and from you and other details of products and services you have purchased from us.
- Technical or Device Information includes internet protocol (IP) address, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, and other technology on the devices you use to access our websites.
- Usage Information includes information about how you use our websites, products and services.
- Marketing and Communications Information includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
HOW WE COLLECT YOUR DATA
You directly provide us with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Access this Website.
- Register online or create an account on our Site.
- Place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Subscribe to our service or publications
- Enter a competition, promotion or survey
- Sign up for marketing information to be sent to you
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
We may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Social networks when you reference our products or services.
- Partners or affiliates with which we offer co-branded services, sell or distribute our products, or engage in joint marketing activities.
- Publicly-available sources such as data in the public domain.
HOW WE USE AND SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
We only use your personal information to perform our contractual obligations with you and when the law permits. We collect your data so that we can:
- fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations);
- communicate with you regarding your purchase order or other similar activity on the Site
- When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services;
- use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns);
- where it’s necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights don’t override those interests;
- share your data with third-party vendors, service providers, contractors and agents in connection with the performance of services on our behalf, as needed to carry out their work for us, which may include identifying and serving advertisements, providing mailing services, providing financial services, web hosting, or providing analytic services. These service providers are prohibited from using your information except as needed to perform our work or as required by law, although we may permit them to use aggregate information which does not identify you.
- disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our site;
We may also share your information with another business if we buy/sell any business or assets from/to them or are otherwise combined with that business (including during any negotiations with them). If a change happens to our business, then the new owners may use your personal information in the same way as set out in this privacy notice.
Generally, we don’t rely on consent as a legal basis for processing your personal information (but where we do, you’ve got the right to withdraw consent at any time by contacting us.)
HOW WE STORE YOUR DATA
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the Site, your personal information is protected both online and offline according to generally accepted industry standards. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information.
No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about security on our Site, you may contact us at email@example.com.
HOW WE RETAIN YOUR DATA
When you create an account or place an order through the Site, we will maintain your personal information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
We’ll only keep your personal information for as long as reasonably necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, regulatory, tax, accounting or reporting requirements. We might keep your personal information for a longer period in the event of a complaint or if we reasonably believe there’s a prospect of litigation in respect to our relationship with you.
To determine the appropriate retention period for personal information, we consider the amount, nature and sensitivity of the personal information, the potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure of your personal information, the purposes for which we process your personal information and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal, regulatory, tax, accounting or other requirements.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for details of retention periods for different aspects of your personal information.
MARKETING AND PROMOTIONAL OFFERS FROM US
We want you to be able to make choices about how we use your personal information, especially when it comes to marketing and advertising.
You’ll receive marketing communications from us if you’ve requested information from us (e.g. by signing up to our newsletter) or if you’ve purchased products from us and haven’t opted out of receiving marketing.
Either way, if at any time you change your mind and don’t want to receive marketing messages from us, you can tell us to stop by:
- Unsubscribing (just click on the ‘Unsubscribe’ link in any message we send you and follow the instructions – please note that it might take a short period of time to process your unsubscribe request) or
- Sending an email to email@example.com, with ‘Unsubscribe’ as the subject of the email.
PROTECTING THE PRIVACY OF CHILDREN
This Site is not intended for children under 15 years of age in the United States. If you’re under the age of 15, please don’t give us your personal information. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 15, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 15, please contact us.
ACCESSING AND CORRECTING YOUR INFORMATION
YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of our Website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please contact us via the Contact Us link.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.